Monday, June 10, 2024

I've tested dozens of AI chatbots since ChatGPT's debut. Here's my new top pick - Sabrina Ortiz, ZDnet

Looking for an AI chatbot that can help lighten your workload, from writing emails to generating code, images, and more? Here are your best options and what they can do for you.For the last year and a half, I have taken a deep dive into AI and have tested as many AI tools as possible -- including dozens of AI chatbots. Using my findings and those of other ZDNET AI experts, I have created a list of the best AI chatbots on the market.  The list details everything you need to know before choosing your next AI assistant, including what it's best for, pros, cons, cost, its large language model (LLM), and more. Whether you are entirely new to AI chatbots or a regular user, this list should help you discover a new option you haven't tried before. 

https://www.zdnet.com/article/best-ai-chatbot/